Sober Rides to Prevent DUIs
Holidays are times to celebrate with friends and family. However, they also bring increased danger to our roads, as more people than usual are out drinking and unfortunately some choose to get behind the wheel. It’s never a good idea to drive after drinking, but it’s especially risky on major days of celebration – there are more drivers on the road, and enforcement is much stricter as well.
Unfortunately, on average, someone dies from an DUI-related crash every 2 weeks in Greenville County.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs and the resulting accidents, injuries, and deaths, the Peace Law Firm is offering free rides home on specific holidays.
How It Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it via PayPal.
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve
- New Years Day
The Next Eligible Holiday
Thanksgiving: Eligible rides are from 8PM on Wednesday, November 22nd to 10AM on Sunday, November 26th.
Here are the details:
- Rides must be in Greenville County.
- Rides must be taken between 5PM on a holiday listed above and 10AM the next day.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $25.00.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 100 submissions per year.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and email address associated with a PayPal account must be sent to:
- Sober Rides
- 1225 South Church Street
- Greenville,SC 29605
Injured in an Accident?
After a car accident with serious injuries in South Carolina, you need the best car accident attorney. You want someone who will advocate your interests and fighting hard for you. Call the Peace Law Firm or contact us online today to schedule a free, confidential consultation of your car accident claim.