- About the Peace Law Firm
- Free Consultation
- Peace Law Firm Disability Rights Advocacy Scholarship
- Practice Areas
- Sober Rides to Prevent DUIs
Posts by category
- Category: Blog
- Understanding Punitive Damages in South Carolina
- Do I Need an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- What’s the Average Personal Injury Settlement Amount in South Carolina?
- How to Prove Fault in a Wrongful Death Case
- How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Steps to Take After an 18 Wheeler Accident
- What is an ERISA Claim?
- Understanding ERISA Disability Claims
- The Process for Long Term Disability Appeals
- How is ERISA Long Term Disability Relevant to You?
- The Definition of a Denied Claim—And What’s Next?
- What You Need to Know about ERISA Claims
- Should I Consider an ERISA Appeal?
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Tips for Hiring a Lawyer after a Car Accident
- What is Considered Wrongful Death?
- Category: Car Accidents
- Category: ERISA Claims
- Category: Wrongful Death